You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a front of house studio liason to join our integrative team of open minded, forward thinkers who are obsessed with movement and wellness.
The A Life is a contemporary wellness and movement studio in Carlton North that believes your health is key to doing your best most creative work in this world. Through our treatments, classes, community and education we empower our tribe to move through life with ease and grace.
We seek someone who is described by their peers as positive, organised & warm natured. You take pride in your work and presentation and acknowledge good communication is imperative for building trust and rapport.
If you have the ability to work with systems and processes, are always punctual, ready and inspired to work with an integrated team – we want to hear from you.
You will be working directly with the owner during non operating hours and work the the instructors and practitioners during operating hours
Days required:Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays (as needed)
Person we seek:
– Warm and welcoming
– Opened minded and adaptable
– Keen to learn new skills
– Organised and detailed
– IT literacy – experience with Excel
– Task finisher
This role is not for you if:
– You’re looking for a job to pass time
– you bring personal drama to the workplace
– you are looking for a short term position
– you don’t prioritise your health & wellbeing
– if you don’t like sales, people or interaction
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Welcome clients into the space
– Assistant to owner with extra business tasks
– Customer service tasks and organise memberships
– Respond to inquiries from emails, calls and walk ins
– Process payments and client invoicing
– Setting up new systems in the clinic
To apply for this position, please send us a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
application close FEB 9th
CLINICAL PILATES / OPEN CLASSSES
Would you like to work with an integrative team of open minded thinkers who are obsessed with movement and wellness?
People will describe you as self motivated and someone who wants to create a positive impact. You are an investigator and have a passion to not only help people become pain free but to teach them how to maintain a life of optimal health. You are not looking for just a workplace to come and go but rather integrate into our lifestyle and team that support each other and our community. You take pride in your work and presentation and acknowledge good communication is imperative for building trust and rapport.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
This is an amazing opportunity for a pilates instructor who wants to broaden their skills and approach to treating to a truly holistic method. We offer an integrated and inspiring studio (including Naturopathy, Nutrition, Pilates, Yoga and Movement) that encourages and practices preventative medicine even outside the treating room. We offer a supportive and encouraging workplace, and we want you to grow and fulfil your potential. This business is abundant and rewards performance, loyalty and the extra mile!
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
Your role will include but not limited to:
– Follow up of client care and management plans
– Teaching private, semi private clinical pilates classes and group springboard classes
– Working with team to create extra evidence based content and projects
– Talking at monthly workshops about various topics
– Working with the team to create events and collaborations
– Weekly mentoring and in house workshops
Note – outside “business hour” shifts are required as part of this role as we are currently at capacity and need to expand our available times.
Please send CV AND Covering Letter addressing the role and “Why you believe you should get the job?” to email@example.com
want to be first to know about new classes and special offers? subscribe to my newsletter!