You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
10 signs your immune system needs help!
- You “never get sick”- that’s right, getting a seasonal cold or flu is healthy. It is more concerning if you never really get sick or have low grade chronic symptoms.
- You always get sick.. You get every cold/flu going around & find them difficult to shake off.
- You have multiple allergies to the environment or food- these are signs of an over-reactive immune system that needs to be brought back into balance.
- You feel cold all the time & have trouble warming up- a healthy thriving immune system balances the internal temperature so we don’t get too cold and more susceptible to illness.
- You feel tired all the time, fatigued and “surviving” rather than “thriving”.
- Your hormones are out of whack or you have unexplained infertility/ irregular cycles
- You’ve had an ongoing infection or a wound/skin condition that is slow to heal.
- Your digestion is “off”, bloating, irregular bowel motions and less tolerability to certain foods.
- You have a post nasal drip- mucous that is often present at the back of your sinuses.
- You have a strong family/personal history of autoimmune conditions such as Rheumatoid arthritis, Celiac disease, Vitiligo, Crohn’s, Lupus, Hashimoto’s or Grave’s Thyroid disease.
If any of these points sounds like you, come along to our Winter Wellness Workshop Saturday July 1st to learn all about how to use herbs, food and nutrients to balance your immune system. You will also have the opportunity to have a custom blend herb mix made especially designed for you… Click here to join us for our workshop!
Lauren Campbell (Naturopath, Certified Yoga Instructor)
Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/thealife/public_html/wp-content/themes/thealife/_inc/instagram-feed.php on line 25
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thealife/public_html/wp-content/themes/thealife/_inc/instagram-feed.php on line 25
want to be first to know about new classes and special offers? subscribe to my newsletter!