You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
We are kicking off Feb 4th 2019!
Created & led by The A Life founder Angela Baklis & resident Nutritionist Annalise Maddrell.
Today, more so than ever we find ourselves SURVIVING through life… We push through the stress, lack of sleep, low energy in our day-to-day lives.
But it doesn’t have to be that way!
At The A Life we are big believers that you can do your greatest work when you are THRIVING. Thriving in your health, at work, at home, in your relationships and at your core.
Let’s check in… Do you have:
✔️ fatigue and a loss of vitality
✔️a sluggish digestion & want to boost your metabolism
✔️ poor sleep habits
✔️ a poor relationship with food
✔️ daily stress & want to bring in more calm
If you ticked any of the above, this program is for you!
"I didn't know how bad I felt, until I felt good!"
By the end of our 8 week program you will have a renewed sense of energy, formed new rituals and practices and expand your knowledge and awareness of key mindfulness practices that underpin your ability to move from SURVIVING to THRIVING!
The Nitty-Gritty… Program Structure
PRE-WEEK : Week 1
- Get acquainted with the program. We will host a group webinar to chat through each phase of the program, what’s involved and what you can expect. We’ll provide you with key dates and take you through the gut cleanse, which kick starts the program.
- Your first 1-on-1 consultation with our Nutritionist, Annalise Maddrell. In this 45 minute session, we will review your current dietary habits, gut health, mood, energy, sleep and so much more. We will also explore your personal goals and objectives for the program.
- Intention setting workbook. This is an opportunity for you to explore your own personal goals for the program, identify what might be holding you back and envision what the end results looks like to you.
- Bio Individuality. We will give you some tools to get to know yourself a little better. Start the program with a better understanding of how you operate, so you can get the most out of it!
- Lay the foundations to your diet. We will work to eliminate key trigger foods over the course of the 8 weeks. In this week you will become acquainted with guiding dietary principles for the 8 week program.
RESET YOUR BODY : Weeks 2-3
- 7 Day Gut Cleanse: refresh and reset your gut with our 7-day gut cleanse, to supercharge your health.
- 14 day The A Life Time To Thrive meal plan: to follow alongside your gut cleanse and kickstart your health.
- Fridge & Pantry Overhaul. Out with the old and in with the new. We will give you the tools you need to overhaul your fridge and pantry.
- Eating Out Guide: we know that when we eat out, our healthy habits can crumble. So we’ve put together our eating out guide, that will help you make smarter choices as you stay social throughout the program!
- A Balanced Plate Workshop. In our first group training we will take you through what it means to have a balanced plate and break down your macronutrients – proteins, fats and carbohydrates – so you can have a better understanding of food and nutrition.
RESET YOUR MIND : Weeks 4-5
- 7 Day Mind-Body Shift: Annalise will coach you through a 7 day Mind-Body Shift, to help you reshape your relationship with food and bring into practice mindful eating techniques.
- Meditation: touted as the greatest mind hack, we will provide you with an easy meditation to ease you into the practice. And if that practice isn’t for you, then we provide you with our go-to tools for you to explore for a little bit more mindfulness in your day.
- Evening Yin Yoga Practice: Angela will guide you through a gentle yin yoga wind-down routine to bring more ease and calm into your day.
- Your second 1-1 consultation with Nutritionist Annalise. Here we will review the dietary changes and gut cleanse from the first module and discuss any personal changes you were provided in your first consultation.
- Stress and Health Workshop. Believe it or not but stress is one of the biggest contributing factors to poor health. In our second group training we will explore the impact stress has on your health and how mindfulness practices can reduce stress and reduce it fast!
RESET YOUR HOME : Weeks 6-7
Time to turn our attention to the outside world. We will look at how the choices you make in your environment impact your ability to thrive.
- The A Life’s guide to Toxic Free Living: from the kitchen to the bathroom and everywhere in between.
- Morning Routine. They say the most successful people in this world are those that make their bed every morning. A morning routine doesn’t have to be complicated, but how you choose to spend the first few hours of your day, will ultimately shape your day and life.
- Daily Gratitude: the power of gratitude is infinite and it’s a fun practice to bring into your home. Get your family or flat mates on board as you give thanks for the world around and within you.
- Sleep Hygiene. Yes, that is the technical term! We will explore how light, sound and stimulants can impact your sleep and shed light on what you can do about it!
- The Toxic Load Workshop. In our final group training we will run you through the toxic ingredients that you need to watch out for and share our favourite recipes for creating your own household products.
TIME TO THRIVE : Week 8
- Your final 1-on-1 consultation with our Nutritionist Annalise. This session will allow you to assess your progress over the 8 week program and determine your personalised plan for thereafter.
- Reflections: We will provide you with a series of questions to help you reflect upon your journey to thriving.
- New intentions: Once you’ve reflected it’s time to set your intentions! What aspects of the program will you keep up to form part of your new daily habits and rituals?
- Goal Setting Workshop: in our final group training we will help you understand how to set SMART goals and keep them! We will also come together to celebrate the 8 week journey and answer any final questions you might have!
PAUSE FOR A MINUTE & ASK YOURSELF THIS…
Are you stressed?
Do you feel unhealthy?
Are you at your peak, or are those days long gone?
Do you want better gut health, healthier habits and more energy?
If you answered yes to any one of those, then this program is definitely for you!
1x 45 minute and 2 x 30 minute Nutrition consultations (in person or via skype)
- Gut Detox Cleanse and two week meal plan
Fortnightly Group Training Webinars
Access to a community Facebook group
Accountability and support from our team
Fortnightly group challenges
Workbooks, meal plans, dietary guidelines & weekly recipes
Registration fee $50, then 4 fortnightly payments of $150
That’s only $75 a week!
ps. update- 3 spots left!
Join with a friend and we will waive the registration fee!
PS. Download our Free Shopping Guide PDF
Get out shopping tips, grocery list, and meal plan template delivered straight to you inbox! Click here to get your copy!
want to be first to know about new classes and special offers? subscribe to my newsletter!