- What does optimal health mean to you? Optimal health to me means to live in a state of constant flow. In this state your physical, mental and spiritual health is continually changing, growing and moving towards new and higher places.
- What do you love about the work you do?
I love being a puzzle solver of the human body, I enjoying finding the root cause of the complaint and educating my patients on how to optimise there health. I enjoy being able to provide an environment that enables healing, and change to take place.
- Favourite condition/s to treat? I love treating the entire body, but if I really have to pick favourites… I enjoying resolving headaches, jaw pain, as well as foot and shoulder complaints.
- Favourite way to move your body?Every and anyway possible! We were designed to move and move in 3D (yoga, swimming or just a good old fashion walk in nature!)
- What podcast are you currently listening to? My most listened to podcasts are — Bulletproof radio with Dave Aspery — Super Soul Conversions with Oprah — The lifestyle podcast with Luke Storey
- Your ‘must do’ daily health practice?
My must do daily health practice is turning my phone onto flight mode before bed.
- Favourite quote? “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change”
Liana has a passion for applying her knowledge in biomechanics and functional movement to assess and treat both acute and chronic injuries. She believes in a multi-faceted approach to health and well-being and uses her knowledge in nutrition, exercise, and rehabilitation to help patients achieve their goals.
Liana practices at The A Life Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays. To make an appointment with her click here.