We are well into our lockdown period here in Victoria, and most of us are missing the luxury of being spontaneous! Being able to just decide to go out for dinner, book a weekend away or go visit a friend out of the blue was so freeing.
Some health benefits of spontaneity include:
How to be being spontaneous during COVID lockdown:
1. Change your exercise routine – try a new online class
2. Change the route you walk to get your morning coffee – admire looking at different houses, or flowers blooming in an unfamiliar street.
3. Eat lunch in the backyard
4. Have a spontaneous spa treatment at home – ask your partner, to give you a shoulder massage/facial, use a massage ball if solo.
5. Have a dance party in your lounge room, turn down the lights, play some loud tunes and dance around like no is watching (oh wait, they aren’t! So let loose and have fun)
699 Nicholson street, Carlton North 3054
(03) 9041 3332
For further enquiries please get in touch with us via email or just fill out the form below.